California Climate Smart Agricultural Mission & Exhibition at AgriFoodTech 2018
Amsterdam and Den Bosh, The Netherlands
December 9-15, 2018
Registration Deadline: November 9, 2018
The Northern California-Sacramento Regional Center for International Trade Development, in partnership with the State of California, is hosting a business mission and exhibition at AgriFoodTech 2018 in the Netherlands. This delegation and exhibition will combine official U.S. government briefings with one-on-one business meetings and tradeshow participation focusing on California’s climate smart agricultural technology. The Climate Smart Agriculture Mission & Exhibition will focus on more efficient, effective and sustainable technologies to help the global agricultural sector address a changing climate.
Benefits of participation:
• Meet with Dutch and European professional throughout the food chain interested in new technologies focusing on sustainability, supply chain efficiencies, food processing and robotics. (75% of show visitors are looking for new technology innovations).
• Customized meetings for your company with prospective trade partners/
• Showcase innovations and technologies contributing to the success of California’s $50 billion agricultural economy.
• AgriFoodTech 2018 will host more than 140 exhibitors and 1,500 visitors with a specific focus on technological innovation in the food supply.
Delegation participants will receive:
• 3-5 pre-screened customized one-on-one appointments arrange by the U.S. Commercial Service.
• Company kiosk display in a shared 18m2 California booth.
• Hotel and in-market transportation for one company representative
• Be an eligible small business operation for not less than a one-year period.
• Operating, organized or incorporated in the United States.
• Have access to sufficient resources to bear with the costs of packing, shipping, freight forwarding and customs brokers.
• Is exporting goods or services of U.S. origin that have at least 51% or more U.S. content.
• Participants are responsible for all travel costs (air/meals) not covered by the program.
To register for the program, please contact Brooks Ohlson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 563-3200.