AEROSPACE & DEFENCE EXPOSITION
AVALON, AUSTRALIA, FEBRUARY 26 – 29, 2019
AVALON 2019 MEANS BUSINESS!
Avalon is the focus of local, national and international attention supported extensively by the Australian Defense Force (in particular the Royal Australian Air Force) and the Defense Material Organization of the Department of Defense.
The Asia Pacific region is undergoing major growth with their defense budget, with Australia and many other countries continuing to increase their ever-rising level of sophistication in technologies, equipment, systems and operational methods. More than 40,000 trade visitors and 664 exhibitors participated in 2017, and this addition of Avalon is set to far surpass those numbers with thanks to Australia’s defense white paper. This document lays the plan for a serious buying campaign for the coming years and proves a responsible long-term plan and unwavering commitment to the safety and security of the Pacific region and the Australian people.
To that end, Avalon 2019 will encompass the full range of military and civil aviation and aerospace, as well as air, sea and land defense to satisfy the region’s technology needs. The show presents a unique opportunity to showcase products, technologies and services to an informed target audience and to demonstrate a marketing presence in this vibrant and vital region.
The U.S. International Pavilion at AVALON 2019 will provide you a seamless opportunity to display your capabilities in this sector and your seriousness of purpose in this seller’s market.
Special California KIOSK option now available in the U.S. International Pavilion.
- Shared booth with individual kiosks (lighting, bar stool, daily cleaning)
- Access to the fully-staffed U.S. International Pavilion Meeting Point/Lounge with tables for business meetings
- Use of additional private conference room (available by appointment)
- Company entry in the Official Guide to U.S. Exhibitors
- Company entry in the Official Avalon Show Catalogue
- Company name on fascia signage on the stand
- Name recognition on printed materials listing U.S. International Pavilion exhibitors
- 1 Exhibitor Badges
- Registration Fee
- Participation in U.S. International Pavilion events (opening ceremonies, VIP Reception) *dates pending
$6,500 special rate for Small to Medium (SME) sized U.S. companies
**SME is less than 500 Employees.
**Lodging and airfare are not included.
CA STEP Grant Funding is available for qualified California based small to medium sized companies exhibiting at the Avalon Airshow. The price for qualified California SME companies is $3,500.
MORE INFORMATION, contact Jason Sproule:
Senior International Trade Specialist
Aerospace & Defense Team
U.S. Export Assistance Center
Los Angeles, California