The CyberSecurity Trade Mission:
California STEP and the University of California, Irvine (UCI) Cybersecurity Policy & Research Institute (CPRI), with support provided by the U.S. Commercial Service are sponsoring the Cybersecurity Trade Mission to Southeast Asia taking place September 30 – Oct 4, 2019. The objective of the mission is to promote exports by connecting U.S. firms and organizations to strategic partners and resellers in Southeast Asia’s information and communication technology (ICT), security, and critical infrastructure protection markets.
Why You Should Join:
Southeast Asia with over 600 million consumers, is rapidly expanding digital e-commerce, e-government as is projected to be the 4th largest digital economy by 2025, which will drive demand for digital security and enabling technologies. The Cybersecurity Trade Mission provides the opportunity to leverage locally-based U.S. Commercial Service (U.S. Embassies, consulates) business networks to identify and connect your firm to potential partners in the region. The mission will visit Singapore and Malaysia giving U.S. firms access to business development opportunities across Southeast Asia.
Event Partner Organizations:
- University of California, Irvine, Cyber Security Policy & Research Institute
- US Embassy, Singapore, Commercial Section
- US Embassy, Malaysia, Commercial Section
- US Commercial Service, Newport Beach, California
- California State Trade Expansion Program (California STEP)
Trade Mission Benefits:
- Participation/Exhibition at Cyber Security Week in Singapore
- Pre-screened meetings in both Singapore and Malaysia
- Networking Events
- Local transportation to events/ networking sessions
- Some meals included
Participation Costs (per company):
Participation costs are for one person representing an individual company. Additional company representatives are $725 per person. All travel expenses, inlcuding airfare, hotel and per diem are the responsibility of each participating copmapany.
- $1,500 USD for eligible small
businesses (must register for California STEP)
- $5,620 USD for medium firms
- $6,780 USD for large firms