2020 Schedule I Clovis, California
Are you thinking about exporting your goods and services abroad but don’t know where to start? Are you receiving international buyer inquiries into your products? Are you looking to increase sales revenue and diversify your risk?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then the Exporting 101 workshop is a must for you.
What You Will Learn:
- Exporting a U.S. Product: Definition, Myths, Affordability, Competition, Prerequisites, Benefits, Risk, Export Readiness
- Steps to Successful Exporting: Research, Planning, Cometitive Pricing, Regulations, Finding Opportunities, Getting Paid, Logistics
- Key Concepts Before You Export: Product Classification, AES, Transportation Modes, lncoterms 2020, Methods of Payment
- Export Documentation Process: Initial Inquiry, Export Quotation, Proforma Invoice, Customer Purchase Order, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Bills of Lading, Recordkeeping
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Manufacturers, Commodity Traders, Sales, Marketing and Logistics Professionals, Business Students, and anyone considering exporting.
DATES & TIMES
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Clovis Community College Herndon Campus
390 W. Fir Ave., Bldg. B, Rm. 308 Clovis, CA 93611
$100 – Includes class materials Webpage : www.fresnocitd. org/train
Register at: https://tinyurl.com/u436ge5
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Frank M. Nunez
Center for International Trade Development at State Center Community College District
(559) 243-7280 I email@example.com