Limited to eight small-to-medium sized companies.
- Shared booth with individual kiosks (lighting, bar stool, daily cleaning)
- Access to the fully‐staffed U.S. International Pavilion Meeting Point/Lounge with tables for business meetings
- Use of additional private conference room (available by appointment)
- Company entry in the Official Guide to U.S. Exhibitors
- Company entry in the Official Avalon Show Catalogue
- Company name on fascia signage on the stand
- Graphic printed and mounted within the booth (Dimensions to be supplied)
- Name recognition on printed materials listing U.S. International Pavilion exhibitors
- 1 Exhibitor Badge per company (option to purchase additional)
- Registration Fee
- Participation in U.S. International Pavilion events (opening ceremonies, VIP Reception) *dates pending
- S. Embassy Breakfast Briefing
- Networking Session with Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore)
CA STEP QUALIFICATIONS
- Small to medium sized companies (less than 500 employees).
- Registered in the State of California.
- More details…
*Participation cost without STEP Grant is $7,575.
Eligibility for the CA STEP Grant program at the Singapore Airshow will be offered to qualified companies on a first come first served basis. Please contact Jason Sproule ASAP to reserve a spot in the CA Pavilion.
U.S. Commercial Service – Los Angeles
Los Angeles U.S. Export Assistance Center
Tel: (213) 894-8785
CA STEP Grant Funding is available for qualified California based small to medium sized companies exhibiting at the Avalon Airshow. The price for qualified California SME companies is $3,500.
MORE INFORMATION, contact Jason Sproule:
Senior International Trade Specialist
Aerospace & Defense Team
U.S. Export Assistance Center
Los Angeles, California