We invite you to join the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development’s (GO-Biz)
Virtual California Delegation to the Virtual Trade Show of the Americas!
GO-Biz is proud to partner with AmCham Colombia to arrange promotional space and matchmaking opportunities for California small businesses during this trade show. This virtual event will feature a trade show exhibition along with online multi-track conference sessions. It will host approximately 3,000 visitors per day, which will allow California companies an opportunity to connect with international partners and identify potential international sales opportunities. Click here to watch a quick informational video to learn more!
DATE: June 24-26, 2020
PARTICIPATION FEE: $0 (limited to first 10 companies who register)
REGISTER: californiaexport.org/register (select “Virtual Trade Show the Americas” from activities list)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 5, 2020
QUESTIONS: Diana Dominguez | (279) 666-9104 | Diana.Dominguez@gobiz.ca.gov
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
California small businesses looking for Latin American market expansion opportunities in the following sectors:
|· Agribusiness||· Services|
|· Automotive parts||· Technology and Communications|
|· Construction||· Tourism|
|· Security and Defense|
- One complimentary Gold Exhibitor Pass (includes three virtual entry passes valued at $380)
- Virtually connect with interested buyers and distributors of your products and services
- Matchmaking support from AmCham Colombia to schedule up to six business meetings
- Translation support from AmCham Colombia during six business meetings
- Identify new and emerging markets of opportunity ahead of competition